Coaching & Mentoring
As a multi award winning entrepreneur, hard working mum and business owner with a career spanning over 25 years, which includes-
- Founder of Simply Bows and Chair Covers, a National Luxury Wedding & Event Chair Decor and Table Linen Business and boasts 10 Franchised offices around the U.K.
- Diversified our family farm into a multi-million pound property project, resulting in the build of 8 luxury stone homes.
I am delighted to share my experience and my 'I CAN' method with other Business Owners and Private Individuals, offering:-
- Support new business start ups, established businesses and businesses going for growth.
- Support with writing and delivering business and marketing plans.
- To support you as a business owner/manager realise your business goals.
- Identify the opportunity for incremental revenue streams to increase profit.
- Carry out feasibility and viability studies for new projects.
- Carry out a detailed business review to measure business plan vs actual results.
- Brand Positioning and Strategy for new business startups to ensure your brand is aligned to reflect and support your business objectives and to reach your target audience.
- Support with Re Branding for established businesses
Franchising Your Business
- Having successfully designed and written my own franchise model which has seen the brand grow to a multi million pound turn over business, I have a wealth of experience. If you are looking to grow your business via this method, then I will help you to assess the viability and assist you through the process of getting your model created and launched.
Have you got a personal goal, a business, sporting or lifetime ambition? What is stopping you achieve this?
I can help you:-
- Identify your goals and work with you on creating a strategy for success.
- Find direction. We can often reach a cross roads in our life/business, and need support in thinking clearly and objectively putting us back on the right path.
- Create strategies and prepare an action plan based on what fits best with your goals, aspirations, personality and vision.
- To encourage self discovery. What is your real motivation for success and what does success mean to you?
- Identify what is holding you back and support you with overcoming obstacles.
If you would like further information or to book a FREE discovery call please contact me.
"Sarah Pittendrigh was a fantastic addition to our speaking roster at our small business initiative event, #SBS Small Business Sunday 2019. Sharing her journey on building up her business, as well as how to franchise a business, her session proved invaluable for our small business attendees and the feedback has been excellent! Thank you Sarah."
Jess Littlewood - #SBS Small Business Sunday, Theo Paphitis Retail Group
"Sarah is everything a successful entrepreneur should be, creative, tenacious with a clear vision on how to develop her business. She never ceases to impress me with her energy, attention to detail and most importantly, is always comfortable leading from the front with her hands on management style..."
Nick Holmes - Former MD at Rockliffe Hall, Non Executive Director positions at Gisborough Hall, Swinton Estate and Ramside Hall
"Having set up my business when I was 23, Sarah's advice and experiences in the wedding industry were a vital part in the success of my Simply Bows and Chair Covers franchise. As a franchisor, Sarah has always been on the other end of the phone to help me with my dilemmas and pass on her experience and business advice..."
Joanne Smith - Simply Bows and Chair Covers Lancashire
"Sarah was asked to support the wedding product here. Right from the first meeting she was professional, personable and down to earth. She found out as much information as possible, including attending events to get a feel for our product first hand and give her the best insight..."
Ruairidh Taylor - Hotel Manager, Gisborough Hall Hotel
"I hope our paths cross again before too long because I think you’re a brilliant example to budding doubters like me and a flipping great individual too! Thanks again for the inspiration you are and always be aware that folks like me, who’ve had the good fortune to meet you, are better for it..."
Alan Green - Corporate Photographer
"Sarah is an extremely good listener and will look at projects from all angles and give help and advice from her perspective.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Sarah as a mentor and indeed will be back in touch with her soon with regards to my next business venture..."
"I was so inspired by Sarah’s story, where she had been, what she had endured and the phenomenal success she made Simply Bows and Chair Covers I just knew I had to be a part of this great business model.
I have now been running my franchise for the last 4 years and I love it. Sarah is very supportive, knowledgeable and I know if I need advice she will always be there..."
Adele - Simply Bows & Chair Covers, South Wales